Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

P O E T R Y

 Poems  About  Love

When dusk painting the sky
I say hello with the evening breeze
And when the night is full of longing
Where was auspicious direction

Love at the end of the day
I ngkap through song twilight
In the limit of the day is there to understand
At the end of the evening there any care

Where do I want anchoring themselves
While the direction of the fog
Search find and still I'm looking for
Hopefully at the end of the day will be met
One true love's dream self
The triumph of my gratitude for the blessings Thy divine



 Love Poems 2
 
I can not deal with something that I call love
Sometimes I get sick because its
often hurt and humiliated
All I could just tear
of sacrifice pointless
I stood upright
face bitter taste
Staying true to the word
I'm ready to hurt him

Sometimes love is hard to live
Only sincerity and heart the essential

Still hurt, but remained loyal to him
I'll prove it, although many tears
Not many people came out to say
Poems lips can not describe the pain of the soul

Determination to choose it is wrong to hate
Remain strong with hypocrisy Love
and still do not know where to go, which he could only scratch the wound alone




 Love Poems 3
 
spilled too solemn word
spoken voice that you think is too sweet
but what about to say
it was the sound of my heart
screams in the heart

voice always resound in all my time
voice always saying the same words every time
rhythm is always buzzing sound the same to you
all that just to express one,
longing


 Love Poems 4
 
smile when you remember
because at that time I really miss you
and cry when you miss me
because at that time I was beside you
but close your eyes it was your beautiful
because then I will feel some near you
since I've been to your heart forever

there was nothing left for me anymore
besides memories - memories with you
beautiful eye with which I used to see the beauty of love
beautiful eyes that once was mine
now it feels far left
life feels empty without your beauty
love and miss my heart is yours

love would never set me free
how can I find love another fly
when the wings - my wings have been broken because of you
love will remain with me
until the end of my life and after death
to hand God will unite us again

however the liver has been fascinated by the figure of light in the darkness
who was my turn my light dim
but could not shine and warm feeling real
I could never find another love besides love
because they figure unmatched by you in my soul
You'll never replaced
like metal shards perpetuate
silence of solitude and grief
now I've lost you ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment